06 June 2010

upcoming CARTI Tour de Rock

Ok, I'm truly terribly awful about fundraising........believe it or not I am actually very shy so I have a hard time asking people to donate money even for really, really, really good causes and services like CARTI.  That is why a lot of time I'll just anonymously donate money for other people or just participate in events benefiting charities.  It's also why I'll probably never enter a large marathon as a charity runner.  Just don't have it in me to come out and ask people to donate in my name. 

BUT.......this time I'm stepping out of my comfort zone albeit a bit late (only 6 days left for the TDR, eeep!).  Please consider donating to the Central Arkansas Radiation Therapy Institute even if it's not through my fundraising page.  If you do want to make a tax-deductible donation to help me out, you can do so here.  Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Quick How said...

Thank you for your wonderful efforts