26 October 2009

Soaring Wings 1/2 Marathon part II

























Official chip time 1:55:51--yeah, baby! I'm still tired and a bit beat up for yesterday but I think part of that is due to not sleeping well because of stress. I think it's going to take 6-8 weeks before we can get Dorothy approved for somebody staying with her overnight and some during the day so until then it's going to be a bit stressed out in our household :(.

Photo above was taken by Kristen at the finish line yesterday, she was cheering me in and I was yelling thank you back. Jesse and her are such sweeties, love them! And yes, I was wearing my lucky skirt ;).
















Part of the Cabot crew, aren't we a gorgeous bunch?!? We were yelling at Steve to hurry up
and take the picture because our legs were cramping, LOL


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on a great race! nice even pacing looks like and congrats on doing all of the Grand Prix races!! way to go.

Indy said...

Congrats on your achievements, Gabby!

I have had things on my plate here like you wouldn't believe. Will try to get back and read right through your blog and commen as soon as I can!

Hahahahahahaha

Another appropriate verification word .... GLUPOT! Yup! That's all I'm good fer! LOL

Unknown said...

Marianne

Thank you!!! I've been very pleased with my pacing on the past few races. Finally seem to be getting the hang of it, lol! I must say that the iron person thing is starting to weigh on me. 3 more to go, yay!!!!!!

Indy,
thank you and sorry you've had so much going on. I've been wondering how the festival went but like you I seem to be overwhelmed with life right now, :(