12 June 2009

Don't want to

I'm in a very weird mood tonight. Need to work my way through a pile of email, fix some food, update my workout log, call my sister, prepare the bike for tomorrow's ride, pack for tomorrow, start laundry, and the list goes on and on and on. I don't want to do ANYTHING though except veg out in front of the tv.

I NEED a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But with the pending shutdown (of which I cannot get a straight answer from anybody about when or how long it's going to be) I have to hold off on taking any extra time off. But. I. Need. A. Vacation. Now...................

So I'm apologizing in advance for not replying to any emails or comments right now, just a tad overwhelmed. I hope to be more caught up by Sunday (hahahaaaaaaaa!).

2 comments:

Terry said...

I have found myself in a very similar state recently..Only difference, I veg out with a good book. Big Hugs!! I suppose you could use one right now, as I know I hate to be in the dark when it comes to important things, such as my job!!

Indy said...

I am human as you are so reckon I can relate to where you are. Obviously, circumstances vary from person to person and so I cannot say "I know how you feel"! How could I?
For a start, I am a bloke and we are not renowned for sensitivity to our surroundings (or, at least, I am not)
In any case, just do what you can do or what you GOTTA do and the rest of us can wait!
Just know that we are barracking for you, okay?