15 February 2012

Reaching goals and an earworm

I'm sitting here still on a bit of a high from last night.  I managed to reach a goal of getting my chin up over the pull-up bar much, much, much sooner than I expected. Not only did I do it once--after a bit of shouting all about it on twitter--I was able to pull up 3 more times.  Sorry, I realize I'm doing a bit too much bragging about it all over the place but I'm incredibly stoked to have been able to do a full one less than a week after putting up the bar.  May not be able to do it again for another 2 weeks but I'm totally ok with that :D.

Blurry pic via a webcam still

Right enough about that.  This week's earworm is from The XX. Such a hauntingly beautiful song, can't get enough of it.



2 comments:

Truckingtiger said...

Did I ever tell you just how much I enjoy your blog? Well, I do! LOL. Im also loving your ink! I want to sleeve out, but I'm scared. LOL. I wouldn't even know where to begin with a sleeve. Have two tats right now...a tiger paw on my shoulder and a fluer de leigh on my left upper arm...keep up the great work on this blog. OH, BTW...I had never heard of Hugo until you posted those videos. Now i can't get enough! He is AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I quite enjoy yours too. As far as where to start with a sleeve, I had no clue what I wanted with my left arm but by the time I got done with it I did have a plan for the right, lol.

Glad I was able to introduce you to some new music, that always makes my day when someone says that I have!

Gabby