02 December 2012

Hi there December

Can you believe it's December already? Where ever has the time gone? After a couple of weeks of late-fall, early winter temps Mother Nature has decided that we needed some spring-like days here in the south.  I'm not going to complain too terribly much because I've been constantly shivering due to keeping the thermostat set at 68F in order to save money.  Yes, I realize that's not cold to some people but I also keep the air conditioning temp set at 75-78F during the summer so this is a bit of a shock to my system.  And how nice was it to be able to run outside in shorts and a jog bra comfortably on the first day of December........yep, not complaining at all, lol.

I had a gorgeous picture to download from a Thanksgiving walk but apparently I've exceeded my 1 gig storage limit so no photos until I get that sorted out.  Oh, and no promises about how often I am going to update the blog because that's certainly worked out so well in the past, HA!

In the meantime, enjoy a song from The Heavy that was featured on last season's "Being Human".  Good stuff, both the song and the show (one of the few I have the patience to watch).






No comments: