16 March 2008

pity party over

Ok, now that the antibiotics are starting to kick in, I'm through feeling sorry for myself (and I'm sure everybody's tired of reading my whining). Today is the first day that I've actually started feeling normal, thank goodness. Got a 3.3 mile run in this evening and it felt sooo good to be moving again. We had to buy a new receiver for our directv service so went ahead and upgraded to the dvr, yay!! While we were going through the setup screens I was getting so antsy to get out the door before it got dark because I was determined to go for my first run in 13 days.

New music for today--"This Gift" by Sons & Daughters. Had to go to 4 stores before I found it in stock at the NLR Barnes & Noble. Was resigned to buying it online when I found it finally.

No comments: