24 March 2008

Sunday

It feels odd being home on a Sunday night but I am glad that we get an extra day off this week even if it means we'll be running a day behind getting home this coming weekend. We have the day off today because G.M. plants get nearly any day that somewhat resembles a holiday off. Never mind that Easter is on Sundays, they usually get the Friday before and the Monday after off with pay.

Finishing this Monday morning.......Sunday's run was 5.5 miles accompanied by James on his bicycle. Was whistled at once, yelled at once--not sure what the girl was yelling, she waited until just past us before she started. Made 1 attempted pitstop at a convenience store where there was a waiting line for the bathroom. A somewhat large woman came out and told the 2 teenage girls waiting in front of me that if they wanted toilet paper they were going to have to let someone know because she had used it all up. WTH? 1)She used up the paper so she should be the one to tell somebody 2)Why in the world did she find that so funny--she was acting like it was hilarious. Oh yeah, did I mention there was one employee with a very long line at the register? I gave up and made a stop at Walgreen's which was another 3/4-1 mile away. If I hadn't been so frustrated with the tp incident and thinking clearer I would have had James guard the men's room for me.

Today's plan is to get in a weight workout at the gym and a bicycle ride before leaving for the week. I haven't done weights in about a month so tomorrow will be interesting.

1 comment:

CewTwo said...

Great blog!

I love your observations on life!

And you are also a listener to 2 guys 1 brain!

(Now, now... I also read Susan's blog, I Run For My Life)