02 August 2009

Tagged by Tedybehr

Wow, I've been tagged! That rarely happens, so thought I would play along. Truckin Tedybehr was the tagger this time but I'm not going to tag anybody else unless they're reading this and decide they want to do it.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Too freakin early, 0430

2. How do you like your steak? Rare to Medium Rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't remember

4. What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anyplace that was a balmy 80F year round in the afternoon

6. What did you have for breakfast? umm, which one? 1st breakfast was a bacon bagel with coffee, 2nd was McDonald's deluxe breakfast (no sausage). Training ride this morning so I was very hungry :)

7. What is your favorite cuisine? other than dessert? Tie between Tex-Mex and barbecue

8. What foods do you dislike? Processed cheese, mushrooms, and mayo (technically a condiment)

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Tie between Carino's and Jason's Deli

10. Favorite dressing? None

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2002 Dodge Ram 1500, 2002 Harley-Davidson FXST (at least until I screwed up the carb) and a 2008 ProStar International for work

12. What are your favorite clothes? Running clothes of course, LOL!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland, Australia, Greece, Hawaii

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day but I run a tad pessimistic so usually 1/2 empty

15. Where would you want to retire? Texas hill country

16. Favorite time of day? anytime after my coffee

17. Where were you born? Merced, CA

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I'm not tagging anybody so not applicable

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See number 19

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone

22. Bird watcher? You do mean the feathered kind rather than the one finger kind? If so occasionally

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither, lol!

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, Elsie the Miniature Schnauzer Menace

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? No, anything new for me is blogged about already

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet and a rock star (never mind that I have no musical talent whatsoever and can't handle the sight of blood or vomit)

27. What is your best childhood memory? Winning the school spelling bee in 8th grade-yes I am a geek

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog, cats are nice to visit with but do not want a litter box around, yuck

29. Are you married? Yes, 21 years last May

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, even before it was law

31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Why do guys think stop signs and stop lights not apply to them?

32. Any pet peeves? Oh yes! I don't think I have enough space here to list them all but tops on the list is people who don't use their turn signals

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Spinach, black olives, tomatoes, and more spinach

34. Favorite Flower? tulips and hyacinths

35. Favorite ice cream? Rarely eat ice cream because it doesn't agree with me but Yarnell's seasonal Pumpkin Pie

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bueno

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? One written section for regular driver's license, none for CDL or motorcycle endorsement

38. From whom did you get your last email? Spam--Please Confirm is listed as sender

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Maurices, until I started not buying clothing made in China or Vietnam (unfortunately my preferred brand of running shoes is made in China so can't avoid it altogether)

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I don't think so.........

41. Like your job? Occasionally, lol! It's been kind of stressful for the past year or so because I haul auto parts

42. Broccoli? rarely

43. What was your favorite vacation? hmm, any vacation I can just hang out at home is my favorite. No particular one stands out

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? hubby

45. What are you listening to right now? Hubby watching Little Black Book on tv

46. What is your favorite color? right now? green but orange, pink, and black are right up there

47. How many tattoos do you have? 6

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Zero

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8/2 at 1030 am CDT

50. Coffee Drinker? Of course, what kind of truck driver would I be if I didn't drink coffee, hahaha

8 comments:

Terry said...

I got a finger you can watch for!! LOL.....oh, damn, I needed to laugh. Okay, back to the list......LOL

Unknown said...

Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Control that errant finger........I get enough of those as it is, lol.

On Friday I had a 11-12 yr old boy wanting to hear the air horn and when all he got was the puny beep-beep I'm pretty sure he was wishing he could flip me off without getting in trouble from his parents. Kinda embarrassing :(

Indy said...

#15 Texas HAS hills????????

#27 I laughed like hell! I can just see you singing like a Soprano whilst performing intricate operations on a hippo!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and ummmmmm fainting and so forth at the same time! Still, if I can bellow, why can't you do the above? (smile)

#50 I only drink MILK coffee and weak at that,so perhaps I am not a qualified truck driver! ROTFL

Terry said...

Well, I do know the feeling of disappointing the motorists with my little air horn, so I was thinking I could go get one of those "air horn in a can". If the first one doesnt please them, the second one will sure be a surprise.

Unknown said...

Indy
Yes Texas has hills! And they can seem pretty darn big in the middle of a run, LOL.

Umm, you can bellow in tune, something I'm completely not capable of ever. One of these days I'll have to tell you the story about James, his earrings, and me almost passing out.

Hey, you drink coffee even if it would be classified as a girly drink over here ;-), hahahaha!

Terry,
You should have heard the air horn that was on a bicycle at my local bike shop. MUCH louder than my truck horn, ouch.........

Indy said...

Nah! I CAN'T drink much coffee, Gabby. It gives me heartburn and I mean severe heartburn ... to the extent that I am physically ill, so I am very mindful of it.

Besides, I find I tend to have to ummmmmmmmm stop at every other mile marker for ummmmmm pressure relief if I drink too much of the stuff, whereas water doesn't seem to create such issues for me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the 'tag'. It is fun to see other people's answers.


26. What did you want to be when you were little? A vet and a rock star (never mind that I have no musical talent whatsoever and can't handle the sight of blood or vomit)
So was the 'sight of blood or vomit' part of the answer having to do with being a vet or a rockstar?

Unknown said...

TedyBehr,
ummm, both! LOL.......