23 April 2010

title, schmitle

I find myself to be a bit unenthusiastic about updating this week.  Very tired, load came out of Gadsden, AL late because they decided to pull both Monday & Tuesday's parts that day and the shipping department wasn't expecting it. Exciting stuff, huh? Anyhoo, found myself running a bit of a sleep deficit this week in order to get the stuff delivered and fit my workouts in too.  Today found me very grouchy due to wanting to lay in bed for longer than usual & James deciding that since he was up, I had to get up too. For what reason, who knows.......

Back to back races this weekend.......Spring Fling 5k (grand prix race) Saturday morning followed by a sprint duathlon on Sunday. The Iron Mountain Duathlon is a 2.5 mile run/13.5 mile cycle/2.5 mile run on a very challenging course I've heard. Oddly enough, I just signed up without checking the route, lol. Sigh......Not bright would be a good way of describing me...............

Ok, all for now, maybe some race reports will prove to be more scintillating reading.....or not

No comments: