13 April 2008

20 miles

Finally hit 20 miles running this week, first time since before the 1/2, yay!! Chilly again today, parts of central TN is expecting rain/snow showers tonight and tomorrow a.m. We're under a freeze warning tonight ourselves. It's the middle of April, enough already.

I had a 2.64 mile walk with James (and Elsie) this morning followed by a 2 mile recovery run. Legs still felt tired but not as bad as yesterday. Just finished up with a 12.27 mile bicycle ride, very windy, my legs feel rubbery and my fingers are half frozen. I'm going to be way outclassed in the duathlon at the end of the month, will probably be my first DFL. Oh well, gotta start somewhere and hopefully this will be lots of fun.

This week we will be running a day behind again, Columbia and Pulaski are not shipping out tomorrow, so we will deliver in the afternoon and reload in the Nashville area Tues. morning. Fun, fun, fun.

No comments: