10 May 2008

stitches are out

My stitches have been removed, yay!! Now I look like a have a run of the mill black eye. Shouldn't have any scarring either. I'm not sure how I feel about that. On one hand it's great but on the other, it's like what, no battle scars?. The blood pressure machine started beeping at us that my pulse was too low so that was pretty cool. We also left my bicycle at the lbs and they were surprised at how little cosmetic damage it sustained. Still going to remove the tape and make sure there's no hidden major damage. Just at a quick glance the bike doesn't appear to have any frame damage so that's a relief. 5 more weeks off work and they were saying no stationary bicycle. I'm not sure why because the ones at the gym do not require any upper body movement. Will probably start next week anyway, I'm not wanting to lose all of my fitness.

Oh yeah, they made me copies of my x-rays so will try to scan them in sometime this weekend and post a pic of the collarbone break.

No comments: