24 November 2007

BRRR


Winter is arriving in central Arkansas, I am so not ready for this. The cooler temps are great for running but sucky for everything else I want to do. Weight workout and then 5.3 miles on the treadmill. Friday evenings are slow at the health club so no fighting for space in the weight area-Yay!! Total miles for the week just over 22. I know that may not seem like much but I just started running last March. I took it up initially just to lose some weight but it has turned into something I enjoy and sometimes get cranky about if I have to miss a run because of a change in schedule. Highly recommend the couch to 5k program on coolrunning.com.

Yarnell's pumpkin pie ice cream is divine!! I can't believe that my husband and I finished off an entire carton in 2 days. Good thing it's limited edition. The photo above is of my very handsome hubby, James, my biggest cheerleader.

No comments: