19 November 2007

motorcycles



My baby, 2002 FXST, softail standard for those who don't know the Harley alphabet code. Love how my bike looks but really wish that I had gone with the Dyna instead for the midrange controls. The forward controls on my softy look sharp but can really become uncomfortable on longer rides because I'm stretched out so much. Hoping to get a Buell within the next couple of years, just can't make up my mind between the Firebolt or the Lightning. Still trying to make up my mind on the 1125R. I like how everything sounds about it but just not sure about the appearance of the fairing. I did get a chance to take a test ride on a Lightning at the Bumpus Memphis dealership back in the spring, fell in love but couldn't justify the payment at this time. I also would like to be able to test the Firebolt and 1125R before making a final decision.

The dresser in the background is my husband's ride, he also has a 1999 Honda Shadow Ace that he bobbed out but he sold it over the weekend so that he could get started on his next project.

No comments: