09 June 2008

Stupid ebay questions

I try to put in measurements on everything I list yet I still rec'd questions from people asking if an item will fit them. How am I supposed to know? Just because you wear a size 4 in one brand doesn't mean you're that size in every brand. Read the measurements people, then measure yourself, then you'll know if something will fit. I got 5 emails asking just that, 2 from the same person on the same auction. I also got an email stating "I haven't paid for the item yet but when will you ship it and can you send another picture?". This was after she had won the auction. Aggravating........

Oh yeah, don't list 76 auctions at one time if you value your sanity.

1 comment:

Terry said...

Whatcha sellin??

and can you send me some pictures?

J/K... I love ebayers! Some of them are soooooo retarded!!