07 February 2008

Still waiting

No trailer yet. James should be here in about 45 mins. and if he has a trailer waiting I'm seriously going to be frustrated. Actually today wasn't bad, nice 70ish temps and a sunny day. Ended up going to Academy Sports and found a couple of Nike sports bras marked down to 19.88 each (reg. 34.99). After that I went to the mall del norte to spend a $50 GAP gift card on a couple of blouses. I avoided the Starbucks temptation but made up for it with a small Wendy's frosty after my run.

I was trying to find a decent safe place to run today that also had truck parking and ended up at the Target and Wal-Mart off of loop 20. Ran the sidewalks/parking lot/trail for a couple of loops with a side jaunt here and there for a grand total of 4.12 miles. Way too much car traffic and sidewalks, my legs are kind of achy right now. I have a 6 mile tempo run scheduled tomorrow and I'm not quite sure where I'm going to do that one if I'm here for the entire day.

I also did an abs/core workout this morning. Trying to get more of a routine going with that. My back feels so much better when I do those types of workouts on a regular basis.

Finished up J.C. Hutchins' 7th Son trilogy on Tuesday and am working my way through the Wicked Good podcast archive. I am currently subscribed to 50 different podcasts. Some I listen to as soon as a new episode is released, others I let stack up and then have 1 day where I just listen to that podcast. I'm not quite sure how I kept my mind occupied before I got my ipod almost 2 yrs ago but I'm sure I did a lot of radio channel surfing.

No comments: