04 June 2015

Juneathon Day 4

I am tired! No Nordic Walking on for tomorrow, yesterday's hill repeats kicked my butt so taking a day off from it.  I also stepped out of my comfort zone and agreed to lead a middle paced group on our club run tonight, fortunately it was a very easy route so I didn't get lost despite a bit of confusion in the beginning (before the run started) about which way to go on the canal path.  The splits were mostly spot-on although I did have one mile slightly too fast--8:47 instead of 9 minutes.  Overall a success I think and my running gait did get compared to a metronome (a good thing I hope!).

Juneathon Day 4 totals:
*1.66 miles cycled (commute)
*3.37 miles walked (1.8 nordic walk, the remainder was just a walk back home carrying poles for Monday's class
*8ish miles running--2 miles to club, the rest with the group. I say 8ish because I forgot to restart my garmin after waiting for a light to change and didn't realise it until it started to go into stand-by mode, 7.63 showing on the watch.
*20 horrible burpees broke up into 2 sets of 10.

No comments: