10 August 2008

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

I'm almost ready to start screaming. I've been trying since last night to email our standing ride schedule to the guys at the bicycle club and the stupid emails keep bouncing back on me. Tried it from the desktop and the laptop with the same results, starting to think it maybe my dsl that's causing the problem. It's weird, I've never had this problem before.

Went for a 2 mile easy/recovery run this morning in the rain, very nice change from the heat. Elsie started crying and jumping up when I was putting on my running shoes so was going to take her. We got outside and walked past 4 houses and she decided it was too wet and started pulling me back to our house (she's a wimp when it comes to the rain, ha-ha!). Good run but the poop monster (as Annette has named it) decided to make an appearance towards the end. Good thing I wasn't planning on a longer run.

I knew it was going to happen eventually, ended up double-booking myself for Saturday. The 16th is the Guys vs. Gals at Cabot and I told Gary I would ride with him on a 60 miler the same day. Going to have to bail on Gary, I committed to the G v G first. Very embarrassing especially as I was shaming Petra into riding with us Saturday, oops....... Need to start keeping a written schedule I guess.

If you haven't read Annette's San Francisco marathon recap then you need to right now. Great report and beautiful pictures. She's amazing, already going on 5 mile runs and bicycle rides less than a week after the marathon. I'm not sure where you get the energy Annette! I love the starting line pic of Bailey.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Awwww Gabby thanks!! You are too sweet :)

I look forward to seeing you at the Guys v. Gals next weekend!!